I’m working on a Engineering exercise and need support.
For this activity, research a Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) or Airline Maintenance Operation. Write a one to two-paper on the requirements for establishing a comprehensive maintenance program. Discuss the aircraft inspection criteria used in a comprehensive maintenance program and how the management methods, procedures, and programs are used to prevent bottlenecks in maintenance while maintaining adherence to quality control, safety, and maintenance regulations.
- Write a one to two-page paper, not including the title page and reference page.
- The structure must be submitted in the following order:
- Title Page
- Reference page containing a minimum of 2 sources
- Your paper must be written in current APA style.
- Ensure the words contained within the document are entirely your own and that all sources have been properly cited and referenced.
- Support your conclusions with a minimum of two or more references, such as articles found through the Hunt Library’s research database.
Research an authorized Maintenance Operation. Normally the MRO’s are the easiest. Then research what type of programs are needed to run the company. Every company is different. A small company maintenance programs will look very different then let’s say American Airlines maintenance programs just because of the sheer size of the company. Particularly look at the programs and how they make the maintenance flow smoothly. Large companies like American and Delta airlines accept other airline’s maintenance to turn a profit. However, if your so focused on doing someone else’s maintenance could you have a bottleneck of maintenance for your own aircraft. These are just some thoughts