Contact your family and ask them following questions and summarize the answers.
- The relationship to you (e.g. father, mother, ..)
- His/her current or previous occupation if retired
- Do literature review to obtain statistics occupational injuries and illnesses associated with the job and include it in the report
- What is his/her dream job when he/she was young and why ended up in the current job.
- His/her experience of occupational injuries or illnesses. If no experience, ask about his/her colleagues
- His/her knowledge of hazards in work setting and occupational safety practice.
- Tell your family your career goal and ask them about their opinions
- Tell them thank you from your bottom of your heart for raising you