[4.2] Sampling Plan Assignment
After reading Babbie (Chapters 4 and 7), write a comprehensive sampling plan for your research project based on the following guidelines:
Steps for writing a sampling plan:
- Describe the population that you want to study. Be specific about their characteristics – location, age, gender, socio-economic status, experience, etc.
- Identify inclusion and exclusion criteria.
- Elaborate on your research question(s)
- Highlight how your study will contribute to the current body of literature.
- Select a design for your study (i.e., true experimental or quasi-experimental design.)
- Discuss the details of the design and how it will best answer your specific research question. Will you collect data or will you use existing data?
- Discuss your rationale for your design. Cite references where applicable.
My research as you have helped me with a few times is on veterans and PTSD and how recreational therapy helps. I attached the hypothesis that you also helped me with.