Review the World Health Organization’s (WHO) definition of health in Chapter 7 of your textbook. Then, write a research paper fulfilling the following requirements.
- Why is the definition of health important to health policy?
- Define the term “target population” as it relates to health policy.
- How do societal influences impact the identification and definition process of policy?
- Research a healthcare organization and highlight how their policies align or misalign with the WHO’s definition of health.
- Must be 4 to 6 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources in addition to the course text that are < then 5 years old.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.