eview the World Health Organizations (WHO) definition of health in Chapter 7 of your textbook. Then, write a research paper fulfilling the following requirements.
- Why is the definition of health important to health policy?
- Define the term target population as it relates to health policy.
- How do societal influences impact the identification and definition process of policy?
- Research a healthcare organization and highlight how their policies align or misalign with the WHOs definition of health.
- Must be 4 to 6 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Students name
- Course name and number
- Instructors name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least four scholarly sources in aIDition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.