I’m stuck on a Sociology question and need an explanation.
Please respond to these questions about you by clicking on the “Reply”” button..It will help us get to know each other better. Some of your beliefs will be based on facts, while others may be incorrect assumptions. The purpose of this activity is to examine these beliefs as a group. You are entitled to your own opinions. However, It is not appropriate to make inflammatory or insensitive comments about other groups of people even if you are just “kidding.”Your classmates and I, your prof., will be able to see these remarks. Please type in your answer or copy and paste it here. No attachments, please.
- “What four things am I Most Proud of About My Race”
- “How My Life Would be Different if I was (African American, European American (Caucasian), Hispanic, Muslim American, Asian, Pacific Islander, or Native American)”? (Or other, Choose a culture that is not your own)
b)In my neighborhood
c)In my religion
d)In my family life
e)In the justice system
f)Other (you decide)
- “What role should law enforcement play in racial equality in your community?“
- “What I can do to reduce prejudice and discrimination in the world”
- One thing I wish everyone would understand when it comes to race in America.
These questions mean this. Let’s say you chose to say how your life would be different If you were Chinese. In that case. . .
a)In education – (how would your life as a Chinese person be different in education?)
b)In my neighborhood – (how would your life as a Chinese person be different in your neighborhood?)
c)In my religion – (how would your life as a Chinese person be different in your religion?)
d)In my family life – (how would your life as a Chinese person be different in your family life?)
e)In the justice system – (how would your life as a Chinese person be different in the justice system?)
f)Other (you decide) – (how would your life as a Chinese person be different in any other way, you choose the way?)
You do not have to look up how your life would be different, but you may if you feel it would help. In this particular exercise, since the class is just starting, it is okay to give an educated guess. 1 to 3 sentences per item is long enough. You may write more but you are not required to do so.