Assignment 2: Strategic Action Plans
There are some elements missing from the action plan in Table 9.1 in your textbook. If the EMR system is to be integrated with similar systems at local hospitals, and the physicians fully utilize its data-sharing capabilities, representatives from the hospitals must be drawn into this implementation process.
(Moseley III, George B. Managing Health Care Business Strategy. Jones & Bartlett Publishers, May 2008. p. 251).
Write a three page report answering the following questions:
- What elements (at least two) are missing from the action plan in Table 9.1 for the EMR system? Justify your choice.
- Describe the activities that should be implemented to aIDress the missing elements.
- Describe where these activities would be aIDed to the list (relative to the other activities already listed).
- Specify exactly which people from the hospitals and practice will participate in these new activities and justify your choice.
- Submit your report to the M4: Assignment 2 Dropbox by Wednesday, January 29, 2014.