Week 6 Research Proposal Project: Data Analysis Plan
Data Analysis Plan
For this section of your research proposal assignment, you will carefully design a plan for analyzing your quantitative data. Explain in detail how you will go about analyzing your data. Be sure to:
- Include definitions of all variables
- Identify your null hypothesis and research hypothesis
- Include the type of analysis to be conducted (correlation, t-test, confidence interval, regression, ANOVA, ANCOVA, etc.)
- Explain why this type of analysis is most appropriate for your research
- Identify the significance level (typically set to .05, but may be set to .01 or .10)
- Explain what results you are looking for in your quantitative study (how will you know if you will accept or reject your null and research hypothesis?)
APA formatting, references, and citations are required.
Your research project data analysis plan should be included as part of your final submission for your research proposal project in week 7 and your research proposal presentation in week 8. Use the feedback you receive from your instructor on your data analysis plan to modify and improve before submission of your final project in weeks 7 and 8.