Need help with my Communications question – I’m studying for my class.
First read Chapter 4 & 5, Funders Roundtable I – Grantsmanship & the Funding Environment (Karsh & Fox): Whether you are seeking funding for a non-profit, a government entity, or you are an individual grant seeker, describe the three best ways to prepare yourself for a proposal in advance of locating a funding announcement and why.
- Please explain in detail and use the book and other sources to support your answer.
Remember thorough follow up posts are included as part of the participation grade
- Initial Discussion Board Post Due Friday by 11:59 (250 word minimum) (please back up your comments with citations from the book or articles you have read) I do not just want your opinions, but I want you to back it up with research demonstrating you are reading the book and outside sources.
- Discussions are the place to gain a deeper understanding of the material, so please embrace this process.
- Very important to cite and to be providing sources to support your points of view.
- Sources can be from the text books or information you found elsewhere.