I’m trying to study for my Business course and I need some help to understand this question.
Use the globalEDGE website in the first module on Canvas resources(https://globaledge.msu.edu/) and compare the country you have chosen for your country study to the U.S. Follow these steps:
- Pick the country from the “Country Comparator” tab. Use the most recent data available.
- Pick ONE field from the list (infrastructure, labor, people, government, education, etc.). Do not use simple categories, such as population, use a category that gives you useful information about the country’s condition.
- Select the United States and at nine other countries (total of ten) to compare your results with.
- Take a screenshot of the table.
- Write a short paper about your findings and draw any conclusions. Make sure to insert the screenshot in your paper. Use your OWN words as always.
- Upload a PDF or MS Word file. NO other formats will be accepted.
- I chosen Bolivia