UNIT 6 TEXT QUESTIONS
- Who can benefit from using images instead of words to convey a message?
- What are the qualities of assertive language?
- What kind of tone should be used to present important information, such as that about health?
- If you are trying to help a friend with a serious problem, what is the benefit of talking to an adult?
- What kind of body language sends the message that you are willing to listen?
Critical Thinking Questions
- Give an example of how an animal, such as a household pet, communicates without words.
- Describe what this womans body language is communicating.
- How could using sarcasm create problems in communication?
- Give a situation in which the phrase Dont worry about me, Im fine would be said with a different tone and meaning.
- Imagine that you and a group of friend have made plans, but you discover one member of your group will not enjoy the activity you have chosen. How would you handle it?
Please post questions and answers on the Unit 6 discussion boards. Unless otherwise instructed, you should submit at least one full paragraph for each question.
Each discussion assignment is worth 5 points.