analyze Uganda’s health system in terms of cost, quality, and access to care. Discuss how the country you chose is different from the United States. Politics, culture, wealth, history and environmental factors influence the development and distribution of health services. Your analysis should speak to the following elements:
- Impact on vulnerable population (elderly, children, mental ill, etc)
- Women’s health and maternal child health
- Disease management of communicable and non-communicable diseases
- The theory and practice of health promotion
- Behavioral and lifestyle factors that affect health and illness
Include appropriate comparison and contrasts with the health systems of countries that were covered in this course.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be 8 to 12 pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least 5-7 scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
rough draft and outlines are not needed, only need the final copy please!