1. Describe the agency and its function
2. give concrete examples of (inputs, outputs, and outcomes relevant to the core function of this agency.)
3. Which of these three elements does a traditional line-item budget focus on?
4. What kinds of performance measures (outcomes or outputs) will the agency tend to propose? Why?
5. Which (outputs or outcomes) will the principal funder (legislative, executive, or other funder in the case of a nonprofit) attempt to compel the agency to use? Why?
Discuss at length.