NO RECORDING ONLY CREATION OF POWER POINT
Grading Rubric Must be Followed!!!!!!!
Create 30-minute slide presentation 15 text slides on Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Maintenance to patients of a family practice clinic. You are assuming an office manager role in a family practice office. Your office offers monthly 30-minute educational sessions for patients on a variety of topics. You have been given the opportunity to present at next month’s session. In this assessment, your faculty member approved your topic and provided you with feedback on it. Since then you have been using credible resources to research your health topic. You are to prepare your slide presentation with speaker notes for your educational session.
- Your presentation needs to begin with a definition and description of your topic. Next be sure to address all of the following:
- Signs and symptoms.
- At risk population(s).
- Diagnostic or surgical procedures.
- Treatment protocols, including pharmacology treatments.
- Support systems.
In addition, your presentation will need to include three to five Health Information Management terms related to your topic. Please provide a professional yet memorable title slide and a reference slide that lists the references you consulted when developing your presentation. Also, please ensure your title and reference slides conform to APA style and formatting guidelines.After developing your presentation, delivering it, and audio recording it, submit all of the following to the appropriate area in the courseroom:
- Your 10 to 15 slides with speaker notes, including title and reference slides in APA format.
- Your audio recording of your presentation.
- A transcript of your presentation.