Short and simple discussion for speech
1) Respond to the following questions, and if it’s relevant, include your own personal experience:
- You are planning to deliver a speech to a group of college freshmen on the topic of how to stick to a budget.
- Identify the type of introductory and concluding techniques that would be the most effective for this speech, and explain your reasoning.
2) Respond to the following questions, and if it’s relevant, include your own personal experience:
- Identify two types of informative speeches.
- For each type of informative speech, identify two challenges.
- What steps can you take to overcome these challenges?
3) Step 1: Research eating disorders in adolescence.
Discuss the following:
- How can societal and environmental influences contribute to eating disorders in adolescence?
- Discuss the steps you may take in a clinical setting when suspecting that a patient is suffering from an adolescent eating disorder.