I need an explanation for this Computer Science question to help me study.
students will be able to use technology to find, gather and process data in order to convert it into information to solve a problem or make a decision and effectively communicate the results to the intended audience.
In order to successfully complete the task, students would have to demonstrate the ability to:
- Choose the appropriate technology based on its capabilities and limitations to solve the task
- Locate, organize, analyze, evaluate, and synthesize relevant data into useful information
- Use the technology and the information to create a solution or make an appropriate decision
- Communicate the information and solution/decision effectively using the appropriate media and format to the intended audience
- Use the technology in a legally and ethically acceptable manner