Sample Evidence Critique Table:
Full APA citation for at least 5 sources Evidence Strength (1-7) and Evidence Hierarchy
1. Tricco, A. C., Cogo, E., Holroyd-Leduc, J., et al. (2013). Efficacy of falls prevention interventions: Protocol for a systemic review and network meta-analysis. Systematic Reviews, 2, 38. doi: 10.1186/2046-4053-2-38 1 and Systematic review
Note: Evidence Strength will range from level 7 (lowest) to level 1 (highest). Evidence Hierarchy will reflect the research methodology (Expert Opinion [lowest] to Meta-Analysis ighest]).
READ ALL INTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. Do not leave anything out. Give lots of details .use united states refereances.use the sample template above for the critique table.
Title}TRANSLATIONAL RESEARCH FOR PRACTICE & POPULATIONS
One of the key roles of the masters-prepared nurse is to lead practice change across the full spectrum of healthcare settings. Masters-prepared nurses must be able to translate the existing body of knowledge around a phenomenon of interest (accessible through published research studies) to inform decision making related to nursing practice.
Topic of essay will be delays in emergency care. the nurses do not have access to all areas of health care facility .She is expected to be at all emergent events but has to find security officer to get through locked doors into certain parts of healthcare facility. Delays in emergency care can be fatal especially in cases of children asthma, cardiac arrest .discuss delays in emergency crew getting to the patient and the consequences. SOLUTION GIVE NURSES FULL ACCESS TO FACILLITY WHEN they are on duty. Either by using a key, id badge or hand scan use research to support all points
A. Identify a current nursing practice within your healthcare setting that requires change.
1. Describe the current nursing practice.
2. Discuss why the current nursing practice needs to be changed.
B. Identify the key stakeholders within your healthcare setting who are part of the current nursing practice.
1. Describe the role each identified key stakeholder will play to support the proposed practice change.
C. Create an evidence critique table (see Sample Evidence Critique Table).
1. Identify five sources from scholarly peer-reviewed journals, which adhere to the following standards:
a. Each source must be published within the past five years.
b. Each source must relate to the change identified in part A.
c. Each source must be listed in the table using APA format.
2. Identify the evidence strength of each chosen source, using the Strength of Evidence information in the study plan.
3. Identify the evidence hierarchy of each chosen source, using the Evidence Hierarchy information in the study plan.
D. Develop an evidence summary based on the findings from part C that includes each of the five sources used (suggested length of 12 pages for all sources).
E. Recommend a specific best practice based on the evidence summary developed in part D.
F. Identify a practice change model that is appropriate to apply to the proposed practice change.
1. Justify why you chose the practice change model.
2. Explain how to apply the identified model to guide the implementation of the proposed practice change.
G. Discuss possible barriers to successful implementation of the proposed practice change.
H. Discuss any possible ethical implications that may arise while planning or implementing the proposed practice change.
I. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.