In this assignment, you will use your understanding of the country-of-origin effect to analyze this concept more thoroughly.
- Describe the country-of-origin effect.Provide an example of a product with a positive country-of-origin effect. Explain.
- Provide an example of a product with a negative country-of-origin effect. Explain.
- Imagine that you are an international marketer responsible for promoting a product with a negative country-of-origin effect. What could you do to counteract that negative image and promote your product successfully?
- Your response to each part of this assignment should be a minimum of one paragraph, for a total of four paragraphs.
- Save your document with a file name that includes your name, week, and title of the assignment. For example: JaneSmith_CountryofOriginEffect_Week2.docx
Keegan, W. J., & Green, M. C. (2012). Global Marketing (7th ed.). Pearson Learning Solutions. ISBN: 9781323254691