CHARLES DARWIN UNIVERSITY
UNIT: INDIGENOUS HEALTH PERSPECTIVES HSC203
Assignment details: .
Title: Report Presentation
Length:1500 words approx (excluding references)
The assessment requires you to prepare a presentation of a report on a selected Indigenous health service, organisation or program.
In the report you will need to outline and include as much as you can (and as is appropriate) of the following:
-Brief history and background of the service, organisation or program
-Vision and objectives of the service, organisation or program
-What the health service, organisation or program does
-Membership (who or what makes up the community or target population) of the service, organisation or program
-Contacts and location of the service, organisation or program
-Your own critical comments and personal reflections and reasons why you chose the service, organisation or program.
-You will also need to to research some of the background information or issues and challenges faced and this may mean that you have to contact someone in the service, organisation or program (not necessarily visit).
Some comments and feedback from lecturer to effectively write the assignment are:
1) You need to have the full title of the organisation and where it is located
2) No need for anything more than single line space
3) Aboriginal (and other related terms) need a capital letter
4) You must reference throughout the assignment to show where you got your information from. All the references that you use should be latest and must be at all relevant to the assignment. You must only use references that clearly relate to and support your argument.
5) So far you have done a description of the organisation we need you to look into this a little deeper and with a critical lens. What are some of the issues and challenges that this organisation faces?
6) It must be at all clear what the organisation actually did and how they did it.
Please find the attached files- marking criteria and sample examples as a guide only.
Please assign this work to Australian Native speaker top expert writer of specialized subject sector INDIGENOUS HEALTH PERSPECTIVES.