I’m stuck on a Writing question and need an explanation.
This is about two separate assignments.
First assignment: ( 1000 Words )
Below are three examples of professional correspondence, a letter, and email, and a memo:
- Example Letter –
- Example Email –
(Links to an external site.))
- Example Memo – Download File Here
All of these correspondences have strengths and weaknesses. Review the the correspondence, then address the following for each example:
Describe the letter’s/email’s/memo’s strengths and weaknesses in terms of the following:
- Identify the most effective and least effective correspondence, and explain why you picked the ones you picked.
- Choose one correspondence and rewrite it so that it more effectively accomplished its goals.
Also, for this assignment you need to read the chapters ( 13, 14, 15) I attached them.
Second assignment: ( 1000 words ) “Document Series Project”
- Practice writing various forms of business correspondence and documents (i.e., email, letters, memos)
- Address purpose and audience in business correspondence
- Practice selecting the appropriate correspondence genre (i.e., email, letters, memos) for a specific rhetorical situation
- Develop a professional writing style, paying particular attention to concision (i.e., avoiding wordiness), paragraph construction, and tone
Choose one of the following scenarios, and produce the requested documents for one scenario only. Each scenario asks you to prepare a range of documents. Students are responsible for determining the appropriate genre (email, memo, business letter, etc.) as well as the content of those documents
- You will find the details of what you need to do for this assignment in the attachment. Also, I will attach the rubric.
Let me know if you have any questions