There are two broad approaches to financing health care: a market-based approach and a government-financed approach. For each approach, answer the following questions:
- Who is provided access?
- How much coverage is provided?
- How are the services paid for?
- How does reimbursement apply?
- Are there limitations on care?
- What guides care decisions for patients?
- What is the quality of services?
- Are there competitive options?
- How much are prevention and wellness emphasized?
- How are health care costs managed and controlled?
- How are medical advances generated?
- How is health care reform established?
In aIDition, offer any further advantages and/or disadvantages you have gleaned from your research.
The information above can be presented in one of the following formats as long as there are full sentences and examples:
- Short-answer format
Next, in a short na