- What did the CEOs identify as significant challenges facing their firms particularly with respect to competition, globalization, technology, and employee skill requirements.Discuss at least three (3).
- What did the CEOs identify as strategies that would be needed to successfully meet the challenges you chose in Question I?Discuss at least three (3).
- Overall, what were your primary takeaways from the panel discussion?Discuss at least two (2).
- Microsoft Word.
- 4-5 pages (not including title page, abstract page. and works cited page).
- APA Format.
- Title page.
- Running head.
- Abstract page.
- Appropriate sub-headings.
- In-text citations.
- Works cited page.
- Minimum of 3 references.
- Shapiro Library.
- Shapiro Library.
Chryssa Alexis, Vice President, Enterprise Holdings
Lydia Foley, Founder & Broker/Owner, Purple Finch Properties
Thomas Taylor, President & CEO, Foxx Life Sciences
Chris Wellington, Director of Housing Development & Operations, Families in Transition – New Horizons
SUGGESTIONS FOR ADDITIONAL READING:
Botelho, E.L., Powell, K.R., Kincaid, S., & Wang, D. (2017).What sets successful CEOs apart.Harvard Business Review 95(3), 70-77.Retrieved from http://ezproxy.snhu.edu/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=bsu&AN=122581886&site=ehost-live&scope=site
Porter, M.E. (2008).The five competitive forces that shape strategy.Harvard Business Review 86(1), 78-93.Retrieved from http://ezproxy.snhu.edu/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=cmedm&AN=18271320&site=ehost-live&scope=site
Porter, M.E. & Heppelmann, J.E. (2015).How smart, connected products are transforming companies.Harvard Business Review 93(10), 96-114.Retrieved from http://ezproxy.snhu.edu/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=bsu&AN=109338341&site=ehost-live&scope=site