A. is a closed-end fund.
- B. paid out $1 in dividends.
- C. is an open-end fund.
- D. paid out $1 in capital gains.
A. the point in the life of a bond when its price risk exactly offsets its reinvestment risk.
- B. the average maturity of a diversified portfolio of corporate bonds.
- C. the point in the life of a bond when its yield-to-maturity equals its expected yield.
- D. the average price and annual reinvestment rate of return for a bond.
- A. I, III, and IV only
- B. I, II, III and IV
- C. I and IV only
- D. I and II only