Can you help me understand this Writing question?
Using the US Census Bureau at census.gov, search for a data set related to the state you are in. Analyze the data set and use any visualization tool, for example, Microsoft Excel, to relate the information/knowledge you gained from analyzing the data set. Your analysis could be as simple as calculating averages, variances, or biases or as complicated as finding relationships among variables or finding correlations among elements (e.g., a scatter diagram).
Your paper must include the following information:
- The source of the data/data set
- A description of what the data set contains
- Analysis performed on the data set
- Results (in tabular format)
- Visual diagrams (bar graphs, pie charts, scatter diagrams, etc.)
- Write the paper in 4 to 5 pages in a Microsoft Word document.
- Follow APA guidelines to write the report and cite your sources as appropriate.
- Plagiarism is not acceptable.