Skip to content
- What Internet business model would be appropriate for the company to follow in creating a Web site and why?
- In what ways can the business benefit from a Web site? What functions should it perform for the company (e.g., marketing, sales, customer support, internal communications, etc.)?
- In what other ways might the company use the Internet for its own benefit?
- Prepare functional specifications for the company’s use of the Web and the Internet. Include links to and from other sites in your design.
- a list of technological specifications for implementation (e.g., what hardware and software are necessary to support your design)?