Read the attached articles relating to the Supreme Court case, Janus v. AFSCME, Council 31, 138 S. Ct. 2448, 201 L. Ed. 2d 924, 2018 U.S. , as background information in preparation for completing the assignment.
Now, read the attached Supreme Court case, Janus v. AFSCME, Council 31, 138 S. Ct. 2448, 201 L. Ed. 2d 924, 2018 U.S., and follow the Extra Credit Assignment 2 instructions to complete the assignment.
Analyze the case, Janus v. AFSCME, Council 31, 138 S. Ct. 2448, 201 L. Ed. 2d 924, 2018 U.S.:
Using the (F)IRAC method discussed in class relating to this case, state each of the following:
1) Facts: Summarize the major important relevant FACTS. (Do NOT simply cut and paste long portions of the case.)
2) Issue: What is Legal ISSUE the Court is deciding?
3) Rule: What established RULE(S) of law or legal principle(s) does the Court apply to decide the issue?
4) Analysis: In its ANALASYS of the law in relation to the facts, how does the Court apply the rule(s) to the facts to reach its conclusion?
5) Conclusion: What is the CONCLUSION (and ruling/order/decree) of the Court?
Format: Your answers should be typewritten with your name and course section number printed at the top of the first page, printed on paper, stapled together (if multiple pages) and submitted by the due date.
Organize your responses so that your submission is suitably presentable for review and assessment by performing the above steps [1-5]. (Do NOT simply cut and paste long portions of the case, or you will receive point deductions on the assignment.)