I’m studying for my Communications class and need an explanation.
- State your topic.
- Provide an outline which includes the pieces that will go into your final Portfolio Project:
- Your outline should include headers (the major topics), major resources, and the intended flow of the information in the project.
- Under each header, write a few sentences on what you think you might cover in that section.
- Provide 3-4 articles that you might consider using for your final Portfolio Project. Give a short reason why each article would be pertinent to your project.
- This is not expected to be a final list. The goal here is to motivate you to begin examining research that might help you in your final Portfolio Project.
- Add a reference section for your research sources.