You have started a new job with a cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) agency that also incorporates other types of evidence-based therapies into its organization. Your boss asks you to run a weekly therapy group to assist high-risk users of crisis care. She asks you to prepare 2 paragraphs for her to use in a brochure, which will propose the style of therapy you will use and explain evidence-based treatments. This proposal will be given to these high-risk clients in hopes that they will join the group.
Be sure to include the following in your proposal:
- The style of therapy you intend to use
- An explanation of evidence-based treatments you intend to use
In commenting to other students’ posts, consider the following:
- How will their proposals promote the group for which the boss is trying to recruit clients?
- How do their proposals compare to yours?
- Are there aspects of their style of therapy that you would like to incorporate into yours?