simplicity beats complixity (effect on accuracy of setting and design of diagnostic test in healthcare
* theory: less complicated diagnostic test machine and simple setting will have more accurate patient result ( observational-retrospective study) using the visual field machines in ophthalmology
* the determine factor is the RELIABILITY FACTOR in the test( result should be 10-20).
* the main idea: simplicity VS complexity
* the sample is 200 patients ( equally divided) between 2 machines; one is a big machine in a big room and the other one is small and compact machine in a smaller room with other machines.
* literature review for 12 marketing journals minimum.( preferably on the net so I can access it if I was asked from my prof.)
* in the discussion: aID to the discussion the observations from the patients about the test; like in the big room they are afraid from the test because they think its complicated and dangerous like MRI machine or something , or the big machine in the big room means the test will need a longer time ..etc.
* manipulate the number to prove the theory but also in a small part mention some argument against it.
* full research design:
Abstract, introduction, objective, hypothesis, literature review, result, discussion , appendix, reference( full research paper).
ALL FROM MARKETING POINT OF VIEW