- Should business communication integrate multiple concepts to support positions? Why or why not?
- What does using your “voice” mean in business communication in terms of developing a style of communication that is your own but also relies on accepted communication standards?
- How many words used or borrowed from other authors might constitute or be considered plagiarism?
- Why do good business communicators use evidence (primary and secondary research) to assure that the statements or claims they make are correct, reliable and valid?
- How does attention to detail in your personal business correspondence help build your credibility as a competent communicator?
VOICE OF BUSINESSDoes do encompasses primary needs of a given business plus usually its stakeholders, theprofitability, the revenue, the growth plus the market share hence establishment of the…