Topic: Sexual health promotion in the school age population.
8 Files Uploaded Size
0. MSc_PH_Health_Promtion_and_social_Marketing_Assignmnet.pptx 18:08 12 Aug 2011 0.6Mb
1. HEALTH_PROMOTION_AND_SOCIAL_MARKETING_INTRODUCTION.pptx 19:08 12 Aug 2011 2.43Mb
2. Key_settings_for_health_promotion___social_marketing.pptx 19:08 12 Aug 2011 0.1Mb
3. Contribution_of_Concepts_and_Determinants_of_Health_to_Models_and_Approaches_in_Health_Promotion_and_Social_Marketing.pptx 19:08 12 Aug 2011 0.14Mb
4. Evaluating_health_and_assessment_of_health_promotion_and_social_marketing.pptx 19:08 12 Aug 2011 0.08Mb
5. A_Multidirectional_Communication_Model.pdf 19:08 12 Aug 2011 0.16Mb
6. Ottawa_Charter_for_Health_Promotion.pdf 19:08 12 Aug 2011 0.02Mb
7. Predicting_and_explaining_transtheoretical_model.pdf 19:08 12 Aug 2011 0.17Mb
Preferred language style: English (U.K.)A 4,000 word essay on Sexual health promotion in the school age population.critically applying the concepts and theories of good health promotion practice and scoial marketing.Assignment:
-Reiterate chosen health promotion focus.
-Briefly provide a rationale for your choice in relation to your role, setting(s) of service delivery and policy.
-State the purpose of your assignment.
-What your assignment is about: refer directly to the question.
-Outline what you are going to write about and the order.
-Provide a rationale for topic or client choices you have made.
-Confirm that confidentiality of patients, staff, the setting will be maintained eg by use of pseudonym .
-Context:(200 + (200) words)
-Comment analytically on the relevant contemporary policy context: what are the policy drivers; examine impact for client/ services/professionals/ your practice; identify strengths and weaknesses; why is it important.
-Background to your chosen topic / client; Provide necessary definitions; Compare and contrast different views/findings; identify any experts in the field or keystone texts; Identify key issues. These might include ethical concerns, collaborative working, communication
-Main body of assignment: (3200 + (200) words)
10 to 12 paragraphs
-Strengths and weaknesses
-Compare and contrast the published evidence
-Take your reader on a logical journey from context to conclusion
-Make sure that the main body comprises well themed paragraphs
Conclusion:( 100 words)
-Sum up the key points using supporting evidence and say why they are important
Download all attachments
591K View Download
2375K View Download
95K View Download
133K View Download
77K View Download
159K View Download
18K View Download
164K View Download