Need help with my Law question – I’m studying for my class.
Please write short essay for EACH question about 500 word count. Thank you!
- Use a standard essay format for responses to all questions (i.e., an introduction, middle paragraphs and conclusion).
- Responses must be typed double-spaced, using a standard font (i.e., Times New Roman) and 12 point type size.Word count is NOT one of the criteria that is used in assigning points to writing assignments. Put written answers into your own words. Do not simply cut and paste your answers from the Internet and do not copy your answers from the textbook. Be sure to refer to the course syllabus for more details on plagiarism and proper citation styles.
1. Examine the different types of sources (i.e., general, primary, and secondary). Make sure to address the differences among these sources as well as the role, importance, and applicability of each. (3)
2. Examine the role of reliability and its importance in research. Be sure to include ways in which reliability can be increased. (1)
3. Analyze statistical significance and how the results of a study can be statistically significant but not meaningful. Make sure to utilize examples. (1)
4. There is a variety of types of experimental designs. Examine the role of these designs as well as the significance of internal and external validity within this context. (1)
Neil J. Salkind, 2017