My research paper need to talk about smoking influence of my body. And I need to talk some my personal experience about quit smoking. Also I need to introduce how the cigarettes hurt our health.
- The paper shall have a title page with the topic title, course title and your personal information. The design can be any of your choosing.
- There must be a personal connection to the topic. This can be addressed on the 1st page and through out the paper.
- The body of the paper must be at least 5 pages single spaced or equivalent.
- First page can be personal insights (connection) to the topic with the second, third and fourth pages filled with the information you have gathered about the topic. The fifth page can be continued info with some personal conclusion about the topic.
- The writing style can be of your choosing. If you are used to APA style or any other that will be up to you. I am interested in how you want the style to be. Always strive for well written organized and thought provoking papers.
- There shall be a separate page at the end citing all sources and references. You should have at least 3 sources. Make an effort to find scholarly sources.
- So the total pages including title and reference pages would be seven if the main body was single spaced.
Additionally, I will take a presentation about this research paper, it will take 5-10 minutes, so there are several requirements about the oral presentation:
- What is the topic you have picked and why you decided on it?
- Where have you been finding your topics information? Be specific.
- What is some of the information you have found about the topic? Share just enough to enlighten the class.
- Did you find the information helpful or not to gain further knowledge about your topic? What will you do with what you learned so far?