Research Methods in Human Motivation
- Research Methods in Human Motivation Scoring Guide.
- APA Style and Format.
- APA Style Paper Template.
- Capella University Library.
- Capella University Library Undergraduate Research Guide.
- Capella Writing Center.
- Research Designs and Methods in Psychology.
When studying psychology, it is important to be aware of the basic research methodologies being used. This awareness can help you evaluate and interpret research results, and determine whether the results can be generalized to other situations.
For this assignment, complete the following
- Locate two recent peer-reviewed journal articles from the Capella University Library that focus on research studies of emotions and motivation.
- Compare and contrast the research design and data collection methods used in these two studies using the guidance provided in the Research Designs and Methods in Psychology document linked in the Resources section.
- Discuss what you consider to be the strengths and weaknesses of the two studies.
- Be sure to discuss the tools and technologies that were used in the research studies.
Your paper should be five pages in length and follow APA (6th edition) guidelines.