You will now apply what you have learned in this course by developing a plan for a health communications campaign. For this original plan, you will integrate work from previous assignments.
For this assignment, assume you are making a professional presentation to gain community support for your health communications campaign. Complete the following:
- Compile all your module assignments for reference. (they’re attached.)
- Design your health promotion campaign for your chosen public health issue.
Be sure to include the following as part of the campaign:
- A separate executive summary in MS Word format. Download (Attached under AUO beginning file name) and review the executive summary template that you will use for this assignment.
- A PowerPoint presentation that includes the following:
- A title page
- At least one slide each for the following major sections:
- Preliminary analysis: Overall program goal
- Outcome objectives: Behavioral, social, or organizational
- Situation analysis and audience profile
- Communication objectives
- Communication strategies
- Tactical plan: Messages, channels, materials, and activities
- Evaluation plan
- Notes for each slide section to provide detailed content and narrative
- An attached list of examples and scholarly references
Write a 1–2-page executive summary in Word format. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M5_A2.doc.
Develop a 10–15-slide presentation in PowerPoint format. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M5_A2.ppt.
Apply APA standards to citation of sources.