I need support with this Social Science question so I can learn better.
Is social change ever easy? What barriers did you experience during your advocacy? What successes did you experience?
Over the past several weeks, you have analyzed a policy related to a social problem and have advocated for change. This week you submit your final report and present on your experience and the outcomes of your Social Change Project.
- Write up a final report of your Social Change Project.
- The final report should include your compiled response to assignments from Weeks 3, 8, and 9. You are expected to update and revise the papers based on your instructor’s feedback. Please include a title page, headings, and a reference page.
- Create a 5-7 minute PowerPoint presentation to present your Social Change project. Within this presentation:
- Provide a brief synopsis of social problem and policy you identified.
- Discuss what was accomplished over the past term and the change you made through your social change project.
- Reflect on your experience. What did you learn? What would you do differently?
- Explain how policy relates to clinical practice?
- How will you apply skills advocacy skills as a clinical social worker?