I’m trying to learn for my Programming class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
GOAL: To design and develop a GIS Project.
- Oral Presentation required (10 minutes)
- Correct use of GIS techniques and database design (0 – 50 points)
- Quality of Geospatial analysis; describing what you did in the project (0 – 60)
- Creativity in the problem solving (0 – 50)
- Quality of final products: maps, charts, figures, tables, metadata (0 – 40)
- Final Presentation (0 – 100)
- Kang-Tsung Chang (2016) Introduction to Geographic Information Systems, 9th edition, NY: McGraw-Hill ISBN19: 978-1-259-92964-9Additional Reading Materials:
- Wilpen Gorr, Kristen Kurland (2017) GIS Tutorial 1 for ArcGIS PRO, ESRI Press,
- Michael Law, Amy Collins (2018) Getting to Know ArcGIS Desktop, 5th edition for ArcGIS 10.6, ESRI Press