Can you help me understand this Powerpoint question?
This is the first time that the CIO has had a project manager directly reporting to him. He wants to make sure that you follow best practices in project management. However, he has a very biased view of project management (he has a PMP® credential and exclusively favors A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—Sixth Edition), so he tends to hinder you rather than help you. You are seeking to educate him about the variety of project management methodologies so that he can best help and evaluate your work. He has asked that you develop a presentation comparing several different project management models, such as Agile, Waterfall, Critical Path Method (CPM), Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM), Six Sigma, Scrum, etc.
Your presentation must be 7–10 slides (with 150–200 words of speaker notes per slide). Additionally, include a title and reference slide. The title slide (including topic title, your name, etc.) makes your presentation look and appear professional. The reference slide at the end with correctly APA style formatted references ensures your information and positions are substantiated and that credit for others’ work is acknowledged with correctly APA style formatted in-text citations in your speaker notes.
- Research the library for information about 2–3 different project management models for you to compare.
- One of the selected models should be the model that you believe would be best for this course’s project.
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation of 7–10 slides that includes the following:
- Explain the value that each selected project management model offers to a project manager.
- Explain which project settings are ideal for their use.
- Use credible sources to support your arguments.
- Explain why one of your selected models is ideal for the current course project.
- Each slide must be accompanied by 150–200 words of speaker notes.
- For more information on creating PowerPoint Presentations, please visit the Microsoft Office Applications Lab.
- All sources must be referenced using APA style.
- The PowerPoint presentations must adhere to the Assignment Guidelines listed above and must contain the following:
- A title slide with the course name, phase number, topic title, and your first and last names
- A reference slide using APA style to ensure that credit for others’ work is acknowledged
- The title and reference slides do not count as part of the 7–10 content slides.
- Each slide must contain 150–200 words of speaker notes.