I’m working on a Management question and need guidance to help me study.
Apply project management tools and techniques to all phases of the project or program life cycle, with special focus on risk and quality management, stakeholder management, and other key areas as determined by the instructor.
Produce a project plan, addressing all knowledge areas and process groups, including a report to Senior Management on project or program status at major milestone review points.
Research emerging trends in project management and utilize program concepts to support the project solution.
Your fellow project managers provided you with their thoughts on your tool selection during your weekly working lunch meeting. You have considered them and have developed your schedule, budget, and methods for monitoring and controlling those areas. You must now complete the Project Executing and Project Monitoring and Controlling sections of the Project Management Plan.
Update your existing Project Charter/Project Management Plan template to reflect the following:
- Managing quality and performing quality assurance: Discuss the tools and techniques, such as quality audits, quality management tools, and process analyses, you will use to perform quality assurance for your project.
- Developing and managing the project team: Determine how you will manage the project team, including handling conflict and providing motivation.
- Conducting and controlling procurements: Discuss any of the items you need to purchase for your project and the types of vendors, contractors, and suppliers you will encounter.
- Controlling costs: Determine the methods, such as earned value management, forecasting, to-complete performance indices, project management software, and reserve analyses, you will use to ensure costs are controlled within the project.
- Controlling risks: Discuss the methods you will use to control the risks in the project. These methods can include risk reassessment, risk audits, variance analysis, reserve analysis, meetings, and technical performance measurement.
- Managing stakeholder engagement: Using the list of stakeholders defined in Unit 1, discuss how you will manage the engagement level of the stakeholders.
Previous assignment will be attached for reference