Policy Action Plan
Your recommendation in the policy brief you presented, in Topic 5, has been accepted by the committee, taken through the legislative process, and is now ready for implementation. Create an action plan for implementation. Once you have your ideas outlined you will prepare an implementation presentation for the legislator to communicate to all stakeholders. Your 10-15 slide presentation should include:
- Any stakeholders (any individual or group that would be impacted by the policy)
- Required resources and who provides them (what is needed to implement the policy)
- Challenges that might be encountered
- Time Frame (time frame should be reasonable)
- Evaluation processes ( how will you ensure the policy is effective)
- Summarize how agencies, personnel, and public involved in the implementation of the policy will be impacted. Include a description of the considerations needed for seamless implementation of the policy for all stakeholders.
Use three to five scholarly resources to support your explanations.
Include speaker notes below each content-related slide that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person. Expand upon the information included in the slide and do not simply restate it. Please ensure the speaker notes include 50-75 words per slide.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, including an APA formatted reference slide, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.