I’m studying for my Management class and need an explanation.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Review and define the five (5) steps of strategic planning depicted in Exhibit 2-1 (attached below). Based on the information, provide a statement of overall importance of these steps to your project team.
- Develop a vision and mission statement for the project team specific to the current project. HINT: It is highly recommended to follow the guidance offered in the textbook about vision and mission statement.
- Explain to the project team what a project charter is and why it is used. Then, review Exhibit 3.3 (attached below) and select any 3 charter elements you feel are more important and explain why.
- Provide a “Statement of Emphasis” to your project team based on the information you provided in the previous 3 sections above. The goal is to ensure your team understands the importance of the information.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- At least three (3) quality academic (peer-reviewed) resources in this assignment. One of the references must be from the textbook Contemporary Project Management, 4th ed. by Timothy Kloppenborg. I must be able to easily find and access the other references used.