or your project, analyze the Affordable Care Law in a 9-10pg paper not including the title or references pages. In your analysis you will need to address the following:
- How all three branches of government were involved in its creation, and the issues associated with their involvement.
- The role of public opinion and lobbying groups and their impact on the laws development
- The balance of markets and their participation in the program
- The concepts of equity, efficiency, and effectiveness and their role in the law and its passage
- The initial anticipated effects on cost, quality, and access and whether the projections were correct or incorrect
- The anticipated effects on Medicare and the aging as well a
RUNNING HEADER: Affordable Care Act Name:Reg Number:Course Code:Date: RUNNING HEADER: Affordable Care Act IntroductionAffordable Care Act was signed into law by President Obama in March 2010….