I’m working on a Article Writing exercise and need support.
- Locate two sources that relate to the topic you chose last week in two different types of formats—for example: a newspaper or popular magazine, an Internet website, a trade magazine, a peer-reviewed journal, a documentary.
- Be sure to clearly identify the author, date, type of source, and all other information about where the example appeared. Your source should be one that can be included in the annotated bibliography in week 4.
- Briefly outline the main ideas of each example, and evaluate the information based on the type of format and its place in the information cycle. For example, a scholarly peer-reviewed journal will have in-depth analysis in contrast to a news source.
- Don’t forget to include the criteria for evaluating credibility that we studied last week.
- Along with the research from last week, you should be collecting some good research. What questions come to mind for further investigation? Can you identify perspectives that are unexplored?
- Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length (not counting title and reference page) and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.).
- Papers should be double-spaced, using 12-point type in Times New Roman font. Be sure to include a reference page in addition to the APA citations even though you included the citation in your essay.
- You may wish to review the Template Paper (Links to an external site.) for help formatting your essay according to the requirements.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.