Choose one of the following health outcome topics to discuss:
- Opioid overdose/death
Write a 3-4 (double-spaced) page paper that addresses the following:
- A brief overview of the health topic, including a description of the condition and incidence/prevalence trends in the U.S.
- A discussion about the relationship between race, gender, education, and economics and how these factors influence your chosen health outcome.
- A brief description of current policies or policy development addressing disparities for your chosen health outcome.
- Please include an introduction and conclusion paragraph.
- Include at least 2 outside sources, properly cited using APA format.
- You may use any outside source needed to support your chain of thoughts, but you will need to cite all sources used.
- The essay must be 3 to 4 pages, double spaced, and 12-Times New Roman font.
- Have fun!