I’m working on a Nursing question and need guidance to help me study.
Complete the Questions for Discussion following the case. (will be included in attachments)
Summarize the case, explaining the legal and ethical aspects of it.
Research and explain any laws that pertain to the situation.
Define and explain the ethical principles that pertain to this case.
Determine if the legal and ethical responsibilities are in alignment with each other.
Explain how you would recommend this care team resolve the situation by answering the following questions:
- What specific details of the case require resolution?
- What specific actions should the organization or nurse take to ensure an appropriate outcome?
- What resources and dependencies exist for your recommendation?
Format your assignment as an 875- to 1,050-word paper.
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed sources published within the last 5 years.
Note: At least 1 of the sources should provide evidence for your resolution recommendation or plan of action.
Include an APA-formatted reference list.
Will be graded on Rubric:
- Case summary 5% of grade
- Research and explanation of pertaining laws 17% of grade
- Definition of ethical principles 23% of grade
- Legal and ethical responsibility alignment 17% of total grade
- Resolution recommendation 23% of grade
- Communication 5% of grade
- Information utilization: Ability to incorporate research/evidence that supports ideas. quality of evidence 5% of grade
- APA FORMAT 5%