I don’t understand this Psychology question and need help to study.
identify the different personality traits and research methods by working with the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).
- Describe humanistic theories of personality and self-esteem, trait theories including the five-factor model of personality, and social-cognitive theories of personality.
- Explain how psychologists apply observations, interviews, rating scales, inventory tests, and projective tests to provide insight into personality.
Step 1: Research.
- Search the Internet for a “free Myers-Briggs personality trait test.” Complete and score the Myers-Briggs test. One good option can be found here (Links to an external site.)
Step 2: Compare the test results with your view of your dominant personality traits.
- What is the Myers-Briggs type indicator? What is its relationship to Carl Jung’s theory of psychological types?
- Do you think the test is accurate?
- Do you see yourself as different from what the test results say? If so, how?
Step 3: Write a summary.
- Write a 3-5 page summary of the results of the personality test and discuss whether or not you agree with them. Discuss the connection between the Myers Briggs Type Indicator and Carl Jung.
- The use of outside resources is strongly recommended, and all papers must include citations and be written in current APA format.
- It is recommended that you conduct research through our Online Library (Links to an external site.) or use a scholarly internet search. Wikipedia is not allowed.