I’m trying to learn for my Political Science class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Everything is attached below, the requirements are the same as all the other discussions. Three paragraphs and two citations.
Here are the following questions that need to be answered:
- If the country is democratic, please answer the following questions:
- What model of democracy does it exemplify? Explain.
- What type of electoral system does it use? Explain.
- If the country is non-democratic, please answer the following questions:
- What are the primary elements of nondemocratic rule present in this country?
- What model of nondemocratic rule does it exemplify?
I thought that Australia is democratic so I attached some images from the textbook about a democratic country. However, if I am wrong please let me know and I will attach pages about a non-democratic country. Thank you so much!