Microbiology Questions ( Part 2)
1. Compare and contrast prokaryotic and eukaryotic chromosome structure.
2. A new study led by researchers from Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) and the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute in the UK has, for the first time, used genome sequencing technology to track changes in a bacterial population following the introduction of a vaccine. Read more at: http://medicalxpress.com/news/2013-05-genome-sequencing-unprecedented-insight-pneumococcal.html#jCp
4. Discuss the importance of epidemiology in local, national, and global health.
5. Examine the Center for Disease Control website. Select one disease featured on this website and write a paragraph about your
6. Relate specific events in inflammation to the symptoms of pneumonia .