Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Topic: This week we covered the details of Cellular Respiration. Your assignment this week is in two parts. Using Excel (or some other Table creating program) create a table that describes the four sub-steps of cellular respiration. Insert the table into a Word document and provide a discussion of how each sub part contributes to overall process of cellular respiration.
- Minimum of 1000-1250 words, not including the Title or References pages (typed, 12 point font, double spaced).
- Required Table must be included in the essay.
- The Table must contain these headings: Sub-step reactants, Sub-step products, ATP contribution by sub-step, Cellular location of sub-step.
- Support your content with at least (3) citations. Make sure to reference the citations using APA writing style for the presentation.
- Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word File
- File name:
- Name your saved file according to your last name, first initial and the week (for example, “jonesb.week1”)
- Submission: submit your assignment to the Drop Box