I’m stuck on a Writing question and need an explanation.
Two Media Consumption Reflection #6 and #7
For today’s MCR, you must analyze a media example of White Privilege and Dehumanizing which should be three paragraphs.
And Another MCR of analyzing a media example of Racism and Ethnicity, This should also be three paragraphs.
Full Credit = 35 points:
Each one should be
- Embeded media item directly into post (using the canvas “insert/edit media” tool above), 5 points
- 1 paragraph description of chosen media = 10 points (See assignment handout for how to do this!)
- 2 paragraphs of analysis = 10 points
- These must be substantial paragraphs – with a topic sentence, and well-argued points. Don’t try breaking one good paragraph into two bad ones. Short, two-or-three sentence paragraphs won’t receive full credit.
- Each of the two analysis paragraphs must have ONE term/concept (including the assigned term for that week’s MCR if applicable), from class list underlined.
- Remember – two vocab terms – *One within each of your analysis paragraphs* (not within your description)
- Comment *thoughtfully and substantially* (at least three sentences *that move the discussion forward*) on at least two of your classmates’ posts = 10 points
Start your post with a greeting that uses your classmate’s name (required). Say something meaningful about whatever your classmate has written in their MCR. This is not the place to simply agree and say “good job” to your classmate, (you are encouraged to do that – but it is not sufficient for points). If you agree with what they said, say so, then add something new that they didn’t mention. If you disagree, say so (respectfully) and let us know why. Or tell us something altogether new about the topic.
- Be sure that your first comment is on a post that has no comments on it yet (if one exists at the time you post).
- Remember to begin your feedback comments with a greeting that includes the student’s name, so I know who you’re addressing as I view your work in the gradebook.